EMM Knagalis 1.34 (Crack + Keygen)
Standard ROM players often give you a few substandard "ethnic" samples as an afterthought. EMM Knagalis goes much further, taking you to the four corners of the globe. Dut to the unlimited ethnic scale modes and to the smart architecture, this VST synthesizer can open you the way to the fascinating sound of the ethnic instruments.
EMM Knagalis is a specialized and multi featured VSTi sample player, modeled around the structural elements of Sitar, the famous Indian lute. But its sound set also includes many other ethnic stringed instruments, as well as percussive and melodic instruments from the world stage. Instruments like Turkish Lute, Mbira (thumb piano), Santur, Shamishen .
There is even a bagpipe, a wind instrument, an instrument for which EMM Knagalis is ideal, with its legato playing style and drone accompaniment. EMM Knagalis brings these instruments to life.
The EMM Knagalis structure includes three sample layers: Lead sound (monophonic), Sympathetic emulation sound (polyphonic) and Drone sound (monophonic)
We have taken advantage of the advanced Drone and Sympathetic layers in EMM to provide many acoustic functions including extra noise attack. Such characteristic details essence these strange beautiful instruments. With systemethnic flavored hybrid instruments are possible too. Knagalis library is always growing new samples from original Upgrades will be available at dashsignature.com But doesn't stop sounds.
Its "Root and Scale" feature allows the easiest implementation of ethnic scales and micro tuning ever seen in a VSTi, You choose the key you are going to play, choose a typical intonation (such as raga, African, bagpipe and more), and you are ready for a new exotic sonic adventure.
Here are some key features of "EMM Knagalis":
· Changeable sound set for Melodic Lead, Sympathetic Resonance, and Drone Layers, using a custom Dash sample bank.
· Three types of Mono performance, with pitch envelope and portamento.
· Stereo Flanger and Stereo Reverb effects.
· Micro Tuning by means of an easy "one click" menu, giving you access to any custom and ethnic tuning you wish.
· One-Voice Multisample player
· Mono Mode: Legato, Retrigger, Alterne - 3 options to suit the playing style of many different ethnic instruments
· Pitch Envelope: Offset, Time, Velocity Sensitivity
· Pitch Controls: PitchBend range, Glide Time (Portamento), SemiTone (-+12), FineTune (-+100 Cents), Scale (micro tuning)
· Release Time
· Velocity Sensitivity
· 12 Voices Multisample player
· Pitch Controls: Semitone (-+12), FineTune (-+100 Cents), Scale (micro tuning)
· Velocity controlled Release Time
· Velocity Sensitivity
· One Voice Multisample player
· Play Mode: Free, Sync to Note, E2 Split,
· Pitch Controls: Semitone (-+5), FineTune (-+100 Cents), Scale (micro tuning)
· Tone (Shaping Subtractive Filter): Frequency, Band Width, Off Switch
· Stereo Flanger: Mix, Depth, Off Switch
· Stereo Reverb: Mix, Space, Off Switch
· Random Pitch Deviation per Note (implemented in Options Menu)
· Random Tone Frequency Deviation per Note (implemented Options Menu)
· Midi Learn for every knobs.
· Default output level adjustable.
· 19 SoundSets in the downloadable version.
· 98 Presets Bank on board.
· 99 ethnic scale presets provided
· Unlimited user-created custom scales supported
· 3D Ethnic "Wood&Bronze" Interface.
· 200 MHz MMX CPU
· 64 MB RAM and high-quality sound card.
· Screen settings: 800x600, high colors (16 bit), 30 MB of free hard disk space.
· 1000 MHz MMX and SSE CPU, 256 MB RAM,
· Screen settings: 1024x768, true colors (32 bit),
· An ASIO soundcard is recommended for low latency real-time play.
· Limited to 30 minutes of usage
· Doesn't save parameters
· The amount of SoundSets and presets are limited
|Package size||7.2 MB|
|Supported systems||Windows All|
NUSofting not known not known