Memo 126.96.36.19949 (Crack + Keygen)
This application has mostly the same user interface as Windows' Notepad, but you can do much more with it.
However I am working with Perl (sometimes), this program supports the Perl syntax. And I am also working with Unix Server, this program also supports Unix Output format.
Here are some key features of "Memo":
· Syntax highlighting for C, C++, JSP, Java, Perl and HTML (PHP and XML[just tags] are also supported)
· HTML tidy
· Pick up C++ templates (C++Builder like templates)
· (when you use C++ syntax highlight, press Ctrl + J to get these stuff)
· Easy to call Windows' commando prompt with a path to active document's folder - means that you are quite easy to compile source code
· Enable to save and read Unix and Mac formatted text (This function could be useful
· if you are working on Windows and upload files such as Perl onto Unix server) - Especially usefull if you are working Flash on Windows and want to make "Dynamic Text". Then you should save your text as MAC format.
· Exporting to common file formats like RTF and HTML
· Cut/Copy/Paste operations, drag and drop support
· Search and replace
· Unlimited undo & redo
· Encode and Decode common algorithm
· Case - convert characters (lowercase to uppercase or uppercase to lowercase)
· Convert character (ASCI to OEM or OEM to ASCI)
· Convert characters (capitalize)
· Spell checker
· Associate Syntax highlight with file extensions
· Use a Bitmap image to editor background (works slow)
|Package size||1.9 MB|
|Supported systems||Windows All|