MoonEdit 0.14.1s (Crack + Keygen)
MoonEdit is a collaborative text editor software which allows many users over the internet to edit the same document in the same time.
Every user can modify documents at any place or time - without restriction. You can watch other people's cursor movements in real time as they make changes. Each user writes text in their own color so you can easily tell who wrote what.
Download MoonEdit Crack & Serial
Also included are a few bells & whistles, such as simulating the typing sound of a keyboard (so you know when others are making changes), an in-line equation evaluator (so you don't need to open a separate window for a calculator), and even a rudimentary music sequencer!
Here are some key features of "MoonEdit":
· Every co-author can edit the shared document at any time, from any place, and at the same time! There's no need to send files via FTP or to compare documents when multiple users need to make changes to it independently.
· Every user has their own color. Every cursor movement and text changes are simultaneously visible on the screen by all users.
· "ME" uses local prediction code - the same technology used in modern video games! You can use a dedicated standalone server to share a whole directory of text files. Remote users can then edit these files using the "me" client - at the same time. This functionality can be useful for creating websites directly on the www server - which is more efficient than editing files privately and then uploading them via FTP. You could even use "ME" to run a real-time text forum :)
· This is especially useful if you want to check out what other users have changed since you were away.
· With this, you don't need to move your eyes to know when someone else is making changes to the document.
· To solve complex mathematical expression, just type it as normal text and press Ctrl+Enter. You can also enjoy most unique ME feature: collaborative multi-track music edit. Enter music score using simple text format, and play it using your own or built-in samples.
|Package size||244 KB|
|Supported systems||Windows All|
Tom Dobrowolski not known not known