MultiClpbrd 1.6 (Crack + Keygen)
MultiClpbrd is a small, simple but smart and reliable program that sits in tray and collect all the text pieces copied into cliboard.
Using one of shortcut key combinations provided, you can popup a list of text portions and paste it into current edit position.
Here are some key features of "MultiClpbrd":
· Unicode is used to store grabbed text portions and to copy/paste. In particular, this solves some localization problems with copy/paste in Win2K.
· If a current window does not understand WM_PASTE message (e.g., form fields in browser), use ENTER to select desired text, and if it was not paste, use CTRL+V or SHIFT+INS as usual to paste it therefore. Press ESCAPE to close list without pasting any item.
· Up to 100 last text pieces are stored. If you copy the same text again, it is moved to a top position, but without duplicating it in history list. And, the last text which is paste from a list, also is moved to a top of the list.
· While selecting a text to paste, you can delete undesired items on the fly (DELETE key). The list window can be resized with mouse - next time it appeares with the same size.
· You can add several custom strings to a "fixed" list (using notepad, called by selecting tray icon popup menu item "Edit Fixed Strings"). Such strings are displayed above the horizontal line "--------..." preceding the top (initially selected) item. It is not necessary to restart MultiClpbrd Crack after changing fixed list.
|Package size||33 KB|
|Supported systems||Windows All|